Well, it turns out she has quite a collection of dog-friendly recipes, too!
I haven’t tried any of them myself yet, but I have to say, I think my dog would be quite pudgy if I served up all of the delicious treats that Rachel Ray lists in her Pet Archives!
Dogs & Human Foods
Of course, there are a number of human foods you can give your dog.
Two instances when I give homemade foods to my dog are:
#1 When my dog is sick, and things like rice, baked potato, and bread help calm his stomach. Or things like cheese (or cottage cheese) make pill-taking easier.
#2 When I’m looking for something fun to stuff into his Kong treat toy. Even dogs get bored with the same ‘ol stuff.
Rachel Ray’s Dog Recipes
Rachel Ray has a fairly decent collection of pet recipes that look fun & easy to make, including:
- Dog Casserole
- Oatmeal, Bananas & Peanut Butter Breakfast
- Peanut, Orange & Carrot Salad
- Doggie Pasta & Meatballs
- Mini Burgers (aka Doggie Sliders)
- Chicken & Rice
- Ham & Cheese Sandwiches
- Meat & Potato Hash
- Bacon, Cheese & Barley Burgers
- Chicken BLT
- Olive Oil & Bacon Truffles
- Sweet Potatoes, Carrots & Chicken
- Peanut Butter & Carob Biscotti
- Banana & Berry Pooch Smoothie
- Butternut Squash Mac & Cheddar
- Pumpkin Barley With Turkey
- Pooch Pate On Toast
Check out Rachel Ray’s Pet Friendly Recipes!