There’s no doubt about it, our dogs have gotten years of enjoyment out of Kong toys.
We currently own 16 Kongs!
Why? Because at one time we had 3 dogs, and we made a habit of giving them stuffed Kongs in their crates any time we left them home alone. Plus, we store our Kongs in the freezer after stuffing them, so the more Kongs the better!
In return, we have gotten a lot of peace (and quiet) and happy content dogs — thanks to Kong dog toys.
Why so many Kongs? Having Kongs prepared makes it easy to toss them to your dog whenever necessary. Give your dog a couple of Kongs in the morning; one after he’s gone outside to relieve himself and one a few minutes before you leave. This keeps his focus on the Kong and not on your leaving helping to ease any anxiety surrounding your departure. –I Love Dogs
Our Best Articles About Kong Toys, Chews & Accessories
- Why Kong Toys Are The Best Toys For Dogs
- FREE Kong Newsletters
- Best Indestructible Dog Toys For Aggressive Chewers
- Crate Training Dogs: Here’s How We Did It Using Kongs
- Where To Find The Lowest Priced Dog Kong Toys Online
- DIY Kong Treats & Healthy Recipes For Your Dog’s Kong Toy
- FREE Kong Puppy Ziggies
- Buster Cube vs Kong Toy
- Reasons To Use Different Treats Each Time You Stuff Your Dog’s Kong Toy
- Stuff This In A Kong!
- How To Stuff A Kong Toy
- Kongs Helped Us Survive The Ups & Downs Of Kennel Training
- A Review: Kong Puppy Ziggies Dog Chews
- How To Make Kongs More Challenging For Your Dog
- Dog Recipes That Work Great In Kong Toys
- How To Clean Kong Toys For Dogs
- The Secrets Of Stuffing A Dog Kong: Use Sticky Gooey Substances!
- New Kong Squeaker Toy
- Bil-Jac Frozen Dog Food Works Great In Kongs
- The Kong Company & Pet Food Recalls
- FREE Kong Stuff It T-Shirt
- A Comparison Of All The Different TYPES Of Kong Toys
In case you’re wondering… the folks at the Kong Company don’t have a clue who I am. We’ve paid full price for each of the 16 Kong toys we own. And no one has ever asked me to post anything about Kongs.
For what it’s worth, we even submitted photos of our dogs enjoying their Kong toys in a couple of the “Official Kong Photo Contests,” but we’ve never won.
Can’t help it… we just love Kongs!
If you like dog Kong toys as much as I (and my dogs) do, then this behind-the-scenes tour of the Kong factory will make your day.