Want to do something — even if it’s small — to help abandoned animals and pet care facilities in your area?
See what’s on your local animal care center’s Wish List this holiday season…
By donating a few items to your local animal shelter (or your favorite veterinarian’s office), you’ll be making a huge difference.And you’ll feel GREAT about doing it.
The best part: No one will judge you for the type, quantity, or value of items that you choose to drop off at the animal shelter.
Most animal care facilities are in need of so many basic necessities just to keep the place running, that they would be thrilled to receive just about anything that’s dog or cat related!
Wondering what’s on the animal shelter wish list this holiday season?
Actually, it doesn’t even have to be holiday time…
These are some of the items that my local animal shelter (and most other animal care centers) appreciate year-round.
TIP:If you order items online — like from Amazon — you can have them shipped directly to the animal care facility!
Donations For Dogs & Cats:
Donations For The Facility:
And don’t forget…
See What Other Animal Shelters Have On Their Wishlist
- No-Kill Shelter Wish List
- Animal Shelter Wish List Donations Sought
- Service Dogs Wish List Donations
- Humane Society Wish List For Pets
- Animals’ Wish List & Things A Shelter Can’t Live Without
- Non-Profit Animal Care & Control Center Wish List
- Wishlist From A Grassroots Group Of Volunteers’ Helping Animals
- Animal Humane Society’s Wish List