Well, it turns out she has quite a collection of dog-friendly recipes, too!
I haven’t tried any of them myself yet, but I have to say, I think my dog would be quite pudgy if I served up all of the delicious treats that Rachael Ray lists in her Pet Archives!
Dogs & Human Foods
Of course, there are a number of human foods you can give your dog.
Two instances when I give homemade foods to my dog are:
#1 When my dog is sick, and things like rice, baked potato, and bread help calm his stomach. Or things like cheese (or cottage cheese) make pill-taking easier.
#2 When I’m looking for something fun to stuff into his Kong treat toy. Even dogs get bored with the same ‘ol stuff.
Rachael Ray’s Dog Recipes
Rachael Ray has a fairly decent collection of pet recipes that look fun & easy to make, including:
- Dog Casserole
- Oatmeal, Bananas & Peanut Butter Breakfast
- Peanut, Orange & Carrot Salad
- Doggie Pasta & Meatballs
- Mini Burgers (aka Doggie Sliders)
- Chicken & Rice
- Ham & Cheese Sandwiches
- Meat & Potato Hash
- Bacon, Cheese & Barley Burgers
- Chicken BLT
- Olive Oil & Bacon Truffles
- Sweet Potatoes, Carrots & Chicken
- Peanut Butter & Carob Biscotti
- Banana & Berry Pooch Smoothie
- Butternut Squash Mac & Cheddar
- Pumpkin Barley With Turkey
- Pooch Pate On Toast
Check out Rachael Ray’s Pet Friendly Recipes!
- Rachael Ray’s Garbage Bowl vs A Trash Bag
- All About Kong Treat Toys & Why Our Dogs Love ‘Em
- Alcohol & Dogs… What You Should Know
- What’s The Best Food For Your Dog?
- Our Dogs Love Biljac Frozen Dog Food
- Dog Recipes That Work In Kong Treat Toys
- Should Dogs Eat Human Foods?
I like to help people find unique ways to do things in order to save time & money — so I write about “outside the box” ideas that most wouldn’t think of. As a lifelong dog owner, I often share my best tips for living with and training dogs. I worked in Higher Ed over 10 years before switching gears to pursue activities that I’m truly passionate about. I’ve worked at a vet, in a photo lab, and at a zoo — to name a few. I enjoy the outdoors via bicycle, motorcycle, Jeep, or RV. You can always find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).