This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy thru these links, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
In the spirit of pet blogging, I came across some funny stuff the other day about dogs and cats.
Admit it, cats and dogs often do funny things — either together, or apart.
And there’s a slew of good jokes about dogs and cats floating around too.
For starters, do you know how many dogs it takes to change a lightbulb?
What about how many cats does it take to change a lightbulb?
And what’s all this talk about tiny men & women in fur coats?
Following are even more funny comparisons between cats and dogs.
Cats vs Dogs Debate
- Cartoons: Cats vs Dogs – by Marty Bucella
- How to clean a toilet – hint: you need 1 cat
- Doggie surfing – items needed: 1 dog
- Where do dogs and cats come from? – straight from the Book of Genesis
- Why dogs are better than cats – top 10 reasons
- Excerpts from a pet’s diary – a dog’s diary compared to a cat’s daily diary
- Dogs and cats living together – God help us
- Which are the better pets… cats or dogs? – a right-wing perspective
- Feline friends vs canine buddies – the debate goes on
- Cat people vs dog people – who is more annoying?
- I hate dogs – and their owners too!
- What’s with all the “Cat ladies” – those who hoard cats to the extent it’s nauseating. Are there “cat men” too?
Funny Photos Of Dogs & Cats
- A collection of pictures featuring cats & dogs – each photo is worth 1000 words
- Dog and cat enjoying a quiet moment together – busted!
- Dog attacks cat – with a single paw
- Tiny kitten has big dog bodyguard – my protector
- Dog’s tongue is bitter than the kitten he’s licking – slurp
- Dog pack attacks gator – imagine if that were a cat!
More Fun Stuff About Dogs & Cats
- Chess sets …featuring dogs and cats as chess pieces
- Cats vs dogs online word puzzle …interactive and printable
- “It’s a dog-eat-dog-world, and I’m wearing milkbone underwear” (video of Norm-isms from Cheers)
- “Cats & Dogs” movie starring Jeff Goldblum … for the kids
- “Meow, meow, meow” song from Meow Mix cat food commercial (video)
- The Truth About Cats & Dogs …very cute, funny movie
I like to help Dog Parents find unique ways to do things that will save time & money — so I write about “outside the box” Dog Tips and Dog Hacks that most wouldn’t think of. I’m a lifelong dog owner — currently have 2 mixed breed Golden Aussies that we found abandoned on the side of the road as puppies. I’ve always trained my own dogs and help friends train theirs, as well. Professionally, I worked at a vet and have several friends who are veterinarians — whom I consult with regularly. (And just because I love animals so much, I also worked at a Zoo for awhile!) I’ve been sharing my best ideas with others by blogging full-time since 1998 (the same year that Google started… and before the days of Facebook and YouTube). My daily motivation is to help first-time dog owners be better prepared from the first day your new puppy enters your home. I like to help dog owners understand what’s ‘normal’ and what you can expect in terms of living with and training your dog — how to get through the ups & downs of potty training, chewing, teaching commands, getting your dog to listen, and everything else that takes place during that hectic first year! When I’m not training, walking, grooming, or making homemade treats for my dogs, you will find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites). To date, I’ve written over 600 articles for dog owners on this site! Many of them have upwards of 200K shares.