We write about products and services that we use. This page may contain affiliate links for which we receive a commission.
Did you ever see the TV show called “Off The Leash”? (It aired on Lifetime Television.
I have to admit… it made me wonder what lengths I’d go through to get my dogs into showbiz.
Check out some video highlights from the show.
Here are lots more videos from the ‘Off The Leash’ show.
Dog Modeling Resources
Thinking about getting Fido into dog modeling? Here are some helpful links:
- Here’s everything you need to know to get your dog on TV or in the movies.
- Hollywood Paws… learn how to train your pet to act like a superstar.
- Here’s how to get your dog into modeling… from someone who’s been there, done that.
- There are lots of different avenues you can explore… from videos, to TV commercials, to movies — and everything in between!
- Can your dog be a star?… check these tips for dog owners.
- Does your dog have what it takes to be a star? …tips from Traci Murdock, a Talent Scout and Wrangler on the sets of TV commercials.
I like to help Dog Parents find unique ways to do things that will save time & money — so I write about “outside the box” Dog Tips and Dog Hacks that most wouldn’t think of. I’m a lifelong dog owner — currently have 2 mixed breed Golden Aussies that we found abandoned on the side of the road as puppies. I’ve always trained my own dogs and help friends train theirs, as well. Professionally, I worked at a vet and have several friends who are veterinarians — whom I consult with regularly. (And just because I love animals so much, I also worked at a Zoo for awhile!) I’ve been sharing my best ideas with others by blogging full-time since 1998 (the same year that Google started… and before the days of Facebook and YouTube). My daily motivation is to help first-time dog owners be better prepared from the first day your new puppy enters your home. I like to help dog owners understand what’s ‘normal’ and what you can expect in terms of living with and training your dog — how to get through the ups & downs of potty training, chewing, teaching commands, getting your dog to listen, and everything else that takes place during that hectic first year! When I’m not training, walking, grooming, or making homemade treats for my dogs, you will find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites). To date, I’ve written over 600 articles for dog owners on this site! Many of them have upwards of 200K shares.