Take one former president, one dog, an “interesting” prop… and what do you get?
With all this talk about Bill Clinton lately, I figured there’d be some (humorous) way to relate this to dogs.
Alas, I think I’ve found it!
Ever wonder what Bill Clinton would look like with a mustache?
Now’s your chance…
Odds are, former President Bill Clinton would look a little something like this if he had a mustache…
If you liked this, then you’ll love…
- Dog Poop Signs (…get one for your yard)
- The New Barbie (…she comes with a puppy and a pooper scooper!)
- Too Much Doggie Doo (…how to build your own dog waste compost)
- How To Send Someone Poop In A Can (…anonymously!)
- Poop Freeze (…a spray-on product to make picking up poo easier)
- Dogs & Toilet Paper (…how to stop your dog from unspooling the T.P.)
- Doggie Diarrhea (…home remedies to end the runs)
- The Dogs Of President Bill Clinton (…a little about his own pets)
I like to help Dog Parents find unique ways to do things that will save time & money — so I write about "outside the box" Dog Tips and Dog Hacks that most wouldn't think of. I’m a lifelong dog owner — currently have 2 mixed breed Golden Aussies that we found abandoned on the side of the road as puppies. I've always trained my own dogs and help friends train theirs, as well. Professionally, I worked at a vet and have several friends who are veterinarians — whom I consult with regularly. (And just because I love animals so much, I also worked at a Zoo for awhile!) I've been sharing my best ideas with others by blogging full-time since 1998 (the same year that Google started… and before the days of Facebook and YouTube). My daily motivation is to help first-time dog owners be better prepared from the first day your new puppy enters your home. I like to help dog owners understand what's 'normal' and what you can expect in terms of living with and training your dog — how to get through the ups & downs of potty training, chewing, teaching commands, getting your dog to listen, and everything else that takes place during that hectic first year! When I'm not training, walking, grooming, or making homemade treats for my dogs, you will find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites). To date, I've written over 500 articles for dog owners on this site!