This remote control Paw activates the Pet Chime wireless doorbell for dogs.
Dogs can be taught to press the paw-shaped transmitter to signal whenever they want to go outside or come inside.
Simply place a Paw near the door, indoors or outdoors (as long as it’s protected from the elements).
You can place it on the floor, or mount it at dog’s-eye-level. When placed on the wall, your dog can press the Paw with its nose or with its paw to activate the Pet Chime doorbell.
- Wireless receiver (Chime) operates on 3 AA batteries
- Wireless transmitter (Paw) operates on one 9-volt battery
- Paws measure 5 by 4 by 1-3/4 inches
- Paw transmitter works up to 100 ft. away from receiver
- Multiple Paws will trigger a single Pet Chime receiver
Get the Pet Chime wireless doorbell and additional wireless transmitter Paws here.