Here’s a list of all the health reasons… why it’s important to pick up that poop!
6. E. Coli
8. The smell
9. Poo on shoes
10. The flies (which could bring with them: Shigellosis, Polio & Eye Diseases)
Source: The Poop Report. (Check out all the comments!)
Tips For Picking Up Dog Poop
- I Finally Found The Best Dog Poop Bags… Ever!
- Reasons To Try A Dog Litter Box
- Why You Should Always Take A Poop Sample With You To The Vet
- How To Build Your Own Dog Waste Compost
- 10 Must-Have Items That Simplify Every Car Ride & Walk With Your Dog
- FREE Sample Of Scoopex Dog Poop Picker Upper
- Dog Poop Signs – Get One For Your Yard!
- Poop Freeze Makes Picking Up Poop Easier
Scoopin Poop With A Cool Pooper Scooper
I usually clean up the “land mines” in our backyard using this handy dandy pooper-scooper and a Walmart bag. This grab-type scooper enables you to “attach” the bags, so your hands never even come close to the ‘goodies’. Plus, it’s a very sturdy and durable powerful grabber. I highly recommend it.
UPDATE: That pooper scooper the best way to pick up dog poop without having to touch anything and these are the best dog poop bags… ever!