So why do dogs drink out of the toilet?
Do you know?
I didn’t until I read the book Why Do Dogs Drink Out Of The Toilet.
This is a fun read that is incredibly informative at the same time.
You’ll learn a lot more about dogs than simply why they drink out of toilets!
About The Authors
To learn more about the book’s authors, Gina Spadafori (a syndicated pet columnist) and Dr. Marty Becker (“Good Morning America” veterinarian) and their ideas behind the book, check out Gina’s blog.
And don’t miss the comments & feedback from people who’ve read the book.
You’ll be able to get a pretty good feel for Gina’s personality, and I’m sure you’ll agree this will be a FUN book… definitely one worth reading!
Online Dog Quiz Using Questions & Answers From The Book
To see the types of questions you’ll find answered in this book, take the online dog quiz at University of Woof.
I bet you’ll be surprised by your results!
Here are some examples:
- Why do dogs love to swim but hate to take baths?
- Can a grown dog recognize his littermates if he sees them years after being separated?
- Can dogs get sunburned?
- Are dogs ticklish?
- How do seeing-eye dogs know when a red light changes to green?
- Can (or should) you re-name your adopted dog if you hate his name?
- Can dogs cure asthma?
- Should dogs wear seat belts?
- Can dogs really hear those silent whistles?
- What’s the best way to break up a dog fight?
- Why do dogs get stuck together and face away from each other after mating?
- Can you trust someone your dog doesn’t like?
- Why do dogs drink out of the toilet?
- Do female dogs have “biological clocks”?