As part of puppy-proofing your house, make sure you never leave loose change lying around… especially pennies!
As seen in the following video, the secret to a dog’s survival after swallowing one or more pennies is early removal!
Fortunately, this puppy vomited up 7 of the 130 pennies he had swallowed. That’s when the dog’s owners took immediate action and got him to a vet where the pennies were surgically removed.
Don’t let this happen to your dog…
Please be diligent about keeping all forms of loose change out of your dog’s reach!
I like to help people find unique ways to do things in order to save time & money — so I write about “outside the box” ideas that most wouldn’t think of. As a lifelong dog owner, I often share my best tips for living with and training dogs. I worked in Higher Ed over 10 years before switching gears to pursue activities that I’m truly passionate about. I’ve worked at a vet, in a photo lab, and at a zoo — to name a few. I enjoy the outdoors via bicycle, motorcycle, Jeep, or RV. You can always find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).