Here’s a list of all the health reasons… why it’s important to pick up your dog’s poop!
6. E. Coli
8. The smell
9. Poo on shoes
10. The flies (which could bring with them: Shigellosis, Polio & Eye Diseases)
Source: The Poop Report. (Check out all the comments!)
My Favorite Dog Poop Scoop & Poop Bags
I usually clean up the “land mines” in our backyard using this handy dandy dog poop scooper and a Walmart bag.
This grab-type scooper enables you to “attach” the bags, so your hands never even come close to the “goodies”. Plus, it’s a very sturdy and durable powerful grabber. I highly recommend it.
UPDATE: That pooper scooper the best way to pick up dog poop without having to touch anything and these are the best dog poop bags… ever!
Must see: Dog Poop Signs For Your Yard!
Other Great Dog Poop Scoops
- Pooper Scoopers Of All Shapes & Sizes
- Underground Pet Waste Disposal System For Your Backyard
- How To Build Your Own Dog Waste Compost
- Poop Freeze Makes Picking Up Poop Easier
- Reasons To Try A Dog Litter Box