I don’t know about you, but I’ve become ever-increasingly aware of what my dogs’ toys are made with.
I mean hey, we are more watchful of what we put on and in our bodies…don’t our four-legged family members deserve the same?
Of course they do!
If you haven’t figured it out quite yet, we’re giving one away right here! Read on for the details…
Many of our pets’ toys these days are made with toxic chemicals and dangerous materials
No more, I beg you…heck, your dog begs you too!
Ruff Wear has lots of great gear for dogs (and humans too), but be sure to check out their eco-sensitive line of doggy gear too!
What Makes the Gourdo So Grand?
- It’s a fun exerciser—can be thrown great distances (and floats) for fetching
- It makes a perfect reward
- It’s a great behavioral tool—filled with treats, it keeps dog’s attention for hours
- Made from natural latex rubber, a renewable and sustainable source
- Natural rubber is resilient, stretchy, bouncy, durable, and fun
- Dental nubs stimulate gums and clean teeth
- Rope handle for you to toss or use during tug-of-war
The Gourdo comes in 2 different sizes and 3 different colors. The "orange sunset" color is only available in the small size (which is 5.25” long and 1.75” wide).
The "obsidian black" and "blue spring" colors are available in the large size (8” long and 2′.5′ wide).
Want to Grab a Gourdo Toss Toy for FREE!
Simply leave a comment on this post telling us what your dog’s favorite game to play or toy to play with is. For example, my 2 black lab mixes love nothing better than to play fetch in the lake!
You’ll have from today, Thursday, June 25th, 2009 until 11:59pm CST next Thursday, July 2nd, 2009.
The winner will be contacted via email, at which time you will have the ability to choose between the small or the large Gourdo…because we don’t want a Pomeranian to end up with a toy bigger than he or she is.
- Must be 18+ and a U.S. citizen to enter
- Winner will be chosen randomly from random.org
- Mindless and incoherent comments will NOT be counted as valid entries
- In the event that you win (and we hope you do) you must respond within 48 hours of being notified of your victory or another winner will be chosen
Happy commenting and 2 paws up for puppy play time!
**CONGRATULATIONS to reader Laura for winning the Gourdo from Ruffwear!**
Yo. I’m Jeffrey. I think every little step is an awesome one when it comes to living green… but eco-snobbery sucks.