If you’re looking for some of the coolest dog costumes around, look no further.
Following are all the best Halloween costume ideas for dogs.
Whether you choose to purchase one of these extraordinary Halloween costumes online, or decide to try & make one yourself, you (and your pet!) are sure to get a lot of attention wearing one of these!
Even if you decide not to get dressed up for Halloween yourself this year, it still might be fun to dress Fido in costume and take him along when you’re out Trick-or-Treating with the kids.
Try these on for size:
- Spoiled Rotten Doggie Costumes — tuxedo, wedding dress, bunny, scooby doo, darth vader, wonderwoman, batman, spiderman, lil banditto, and many, many more!
- Buy Costumes Online For Pets — tuxedo, raggedy ann, prisoner, sheriff, bride, goofy, pippi longstocking — more too numerous to mention.
- Pets Costume Craze — harem, hippie dog, pirate, veterinarian, tiki girl, and lots more.
- Star Costumes For Dogs — choose from zorro, superman, santa claus, mickey mouse, basketball air bud, and many more.
- Target Pet Costumes — dress your dog up as a firefighter, cheerleader, cowboy, ballerina, etc.
I like to help people find unique ways to do things in order to save time & money — so I write about “outside the box” ideas that most wouldn’t think of. As a lifelong dog owner, I often share my best tips for living with and training dogs. I worked in Higher Ed over 10 years before switching gears to pursue activities that I’m truly passionate about. I’ve worked at a vet, in a photo lab, and at a zoo — to name a few. I enjoy the outdoors via bicycle, motorcycle, Jeep, or RV. You can always find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).