In writing about our personal experiences, we sometimes mention products or services that we use or recommend. This page may contain affiliate links for which we receive a commission.
If you’re looking for some of the coolest dog costumes around, look no further.
Following are all the best Halloween costume ideas for dogs.
Whether you choose to purchase one of these extraordinary Halloween costumes online, or decide to try & make one yourself, you (and your pet!) are sure to get a lot of attention wearing one of these!
Even if you decide not to get dressed up for Halloween yourself this year, it still might be fun to dress Fido in costume and take him along when you’re out Trick-or-Treating with the kids.
Try these on for size:
- Spoiled Rotten Doggie Costumes — tuxedo, wedding dress, bunny, scooby doo, darth vader, wonderwoman, batman, spiderman, lil banditto, and many, many more!
- Buy Costumes Online For Pets — tuxedo, raggedy ann, prisoner, sheriff, bride, goofy, pippi longstocking — more too numerous to mention.
- Pets Costume Craze — harem, hippie dog, pirate, veterinarian, tiki girl, and lots more.
- Star Costumes For Dogs — choose from zorro, superman, santa claus, mickey mouse, basketball air bud, and many more.
- Target Pet Costumes — dress your dog up as a firefighter, cheerleader, cowboy, ballerina, etc.
I like to help Dog Parents find unique ways to do things that will save time & money — so I write about "outside the box" Dog Tips and Dog Hacks that most wouldn't think of. I’m a lifelong dog owner — currently have 2 mixed breed Golden Aussies that we found abandoned on the side of the road as puppies. I've always trained my own dogs and help friends train theirs, as well. Professionally, I worked at a vet and have several friends who are veterinarians — whom I consult with regularly. (And just because I love animals so much, I also worked at a Zoo for awhile!) I've been sharing my best ideas with others by blogging full-time since 1998 (the same year that Google started… and before the days of Facebook and YouTube). My daily motivation is to help first-time dog owners be better prepared from the first day your new puppy enters your home. I like to help dog owners understand what's 'normal' and what you can expect in terms of living with and training your dog — how to get through the ups & downs of potty training, chewing, teaching commands, getting your dog to listen, and everything else that takes place during that hectic first year! When I'm not training, walking, grooming, or making homemade treats for my dogs, you will find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites). To date, I've written over 500 articles for dog owners on this site!