Summer is knocking at the door and everyone knows that means it’s time to drag out the luggage and go on vacation!
But what do you do with your beloved dog while you travel?
I don’t know about you, but I’m as picky about where I board my dogs as I am with the hotel I stay at.
What are you waiting for? Read on to find out how simple it is to enter…
PetSmart’s PetsHotel isn’t even close to your regular, run of the mill, pet boarding facility.
It’s oooooh so much more!
What Makes PetSmart’s PetsHotel Such an Amazing Pet Hotel?
- 2 choices of incredible accommodations: Dog Atrium and Dog Suite
- All guests receive hypoallergenic lambskin blankets
- Doggie Day Camp allows your pooch to play and exercise and and play time with friends
- Separate ventiliation for cat and dog guests
- 24/7 staff to care for your four-legged family members
- Veterinarians on call 24/7
- A host of additional add-on services to choose from to pamper your pet
- The ability to “bark” back and forth with your beloved Bowser in the “Bone Booth” (pictured above)
- Custom accommodations–no request is too big. Just check out some of the needs that have been met so far!
Of course I could go on and on about the features and benefits, but why not take a dog’s eye view tour of a PetSmart PetsHotel?
How Do You Enter to Win This PetSmart PetsHotel Stay?
Simply leave a comment on this post telling us what the most important thing about a pet hotel is for you, when you’re considering a new place to pamper your pooch while you’re away for a few days.
You’ll have from today, Tuesday, May 19, 2009 until 11:59pm CST next Tuesday, May 26, 2009.
- Must be 18+ and a U.S. citizen to enter
- Winner will be chosen randomly from random.org
- Mindless and incoherent comments will NOT be counted as valid entries
- In the event that you win (and we hope you do) you must respond within 48 hours of being notified of your victory or another winner will be chosen
Happy commenting and [future] traveling!
AND WE HAVE A WINNER!…
The lucky winner of the “PetSmart PetsHotel” contest is: Sylvia B. Congratulations, Sylvia!
Yo. I’m Jeffrey. I think every little step is an awesome one when it comes to living green… but eco-snobbery sucks.