You’ve heard the controversy about feeding dogs raw food.
Now, get the facts about dogs eating raw food.
With the help of this book, you’ll have some of the best tips and recipes for feeding your dog the BARF diet.
BARF stands for “Biologically Appropriate Raw Foods.”
It’s sometimes also referred to as the “Bones and Raw Food” diet.
The book Raw Dog Food by Carina MacDonald received the Dog Writers of America Award for Best Book under 100 pages!
Check out all of the great reviews.
“Living foods” are simply uncooked foods in which the natural enzymes necessary for proper digestion have not been heated or otherwise processed “to death.” These enzymes are considered the “energy” or “life force” of food. Whole, fresh food is also packed with the nutrients nature put there. Cooking robs food of vitamins and minerals. – Dr. Karen Becker
Best Info About Feeding Dogs A Natural Or Raw Diet
Need help deciding whether you should feed your dog cooked homemade natural food vs the BARF raw food diet?
Here are some of the best resources to help you sort it all out:
- Feed Your Pet Raw Food And See Your Vet Bills Drop!
- Leerburg On An All-Natural Diet For Dogs
- Learn How Easy It Is To Feed A Raw Food Diet
- Raw Food (BARF Diet) vs Cooked Homemade Food
- Benefits of a BARF Diet
- Raw Meat Debate: Should You Feed It To Your Dog?
- Why Homemade Natural Dog Food Is Better Than Store-Bought
- Natural Homemade Dog Food Recipes
- Vegetarian vs Carnivore Diets For Dogs
- Best Dog Food: Raw vs Natural vs Storebought